5. Re: 24 bit vs 16 bit recordings

Subject: 5. Re: 24 bit vs 16 bit recordings
From: "Steve Pelikan" pelikan45224
Date: Tue May 22, 2007 4:31 pm ((PDT))
Friends:

> yes its just Walter being pedantic and awkward as usual...
> chill out Walt

A bit of an over-reaction. We all scan emails/postings pretty fast and
fire of our impressions, which probably accounts for any
mis-interpretation of Raimund's post.

Walt (and most others) are didactic (meaning "teaching" / aka. pedantic)
because they know a lot and are expressing considered opinions. That's
why I read this group: people with more experience than I offer their
opinions. That's something I value.

Not that I don't take _everyone's_ comments with a grain of salt.

Cheers!

Steve P