Re: Mystery birds - at Netarts Spit

Subject: Re: Mystery birds - at Netarts Spit
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Wed May 9, 2007 5:57 pm ((PDT))
Very nice recording. I'm no help on the bird ids though.

Suzanne
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www
Florida, USA

"All the territorial possessions of all the political establishments
in the earth--including America, of course-- consist of pilferings
from other people's wash. No tribe, howsoever insignificant, and no
nation, howsoever mighty occupies a foot of land that was not
stolen." - Mark Twain, Following the Equator

--- In  "John Hartog"