Re: Fostex FR-2LE from the field

Subject: Re: Fostex FR-2LE from the field
From: "aaron s" dezesticks
Date: Tue May 8, 2007 2:53 pm ((PDT))
Entering the third week and loving this recorder.
There are some things I would change and hopefully
will be firmware upgrades for such as the no changing
format with out reformatting. The remote is great. I
have mounted it to my parabola handle putting the
recorder in a dry bag to keep out the H2O. I got one
of the RC car batteries for this. I have been going
three days be for recharging the battery. Usually on
standby for about five hours a day and recording for
about one. I will be glad to post some sonograms and
sound files somewhere. Where can we do such things on
this group.
Later Aaron

CHECK OUT www.custommarimba.com

For marimba, mbira, mallets, and hosho.