Re: What Insult?

Subject: Re: What Insult?
From: "Lew Proudfoot" lewis_s_proudfoot
Date: Sun May 6, 2007 11:15 am ((PDT))
Well, just to stir a little more - I've always taken the quote to be an
inspiration to stop listening to my (not  perfect) recordings and go out and
make more! Oh, well, this has blown over now, right?

Lew

Roger Norwood <> wrote:
       From some of the comments posted it would seem a lot of members use
small computer-type monitors in noisy environments for listening to their
compressed recordings. If it sounds good to you, so be it.
 That the quote comes from the man who makes the microphone a great many list
members applaud and aspire to use shows humility and an understanding of our
ego and frailty when striving for 'perfection'
 I like it and am not offended by it one bit.

 BigRog

Lew Proudfoot
The Wind in My Face
Vancleave, MS