We will both start trying to identify recordings. Certain people, like

Subject: We will both start trying to identify recordings. Certain people, like archivists and
Curators of sound collecctions, should have the most knowledge, along with
owners of
large  private collections.  I will get in touch with 4 of these people to see
if we can post
their ideas and recordings gratis.  This project will grind to a sudden halt if
people want to
be paid a license for their recordings to be featured on such a website.  That
would make
for an unrealistic budget, unless the license was super tiny.   Hopefully, the
project will
grow into something that people would want to pay to be featured!

Accordingly,  we should send out a new post calling for great recordists to the
nauture
recordist list.

There are other many fun things to do, but I must run to a class.

I sincerely appreciate your interest and hope that others in this Yahoo Group
will get
enthused, as I really enjoy these personalities I have been observing in their
international
relationships.

George Paul