2. Re: Spectrogram to a movie file?

Subject: 2. Re: Spectrogram to a movie file?
From: "Thomas Ashcraft" heliotown27
Date: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:28 am ((PDT))
Hi Walt,

Thanks for thinking further on this subject.

I will respond better later but in the meantime I checked out your clip
and in Firefox the spectro image is slanted but the sound plays fine.

Maybe it is just a momentary glitch with my own pc, not sure.
But........ I can tell you that even viewing it with slant vision it is
cool.

Thanks, and I hope to be back to my pc in the next day or so.

In haste,
Thomas