Re: Interesting Article - "Singing In The Brain"

Subject: Re: Interesting Article - "Singing In The Brain"
From: "Rich Peet" richpeet
Date: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:23 am ((PDT))
I agree, If you want a bird to mimic in context you have to be
consistant with the context. Context being, time of day, trigger,
social relation, etc.

Linked is a small example of my wife with having a conversation with
her Parrot. In this context I am never referred to as Cute (aint that
the truth), the bird never gives me kisses either.

http://home.comcast.net/~richpeet/ad.mp3
Rich

--- In  Marty Michener <> wrote:

> At 09:24 AM 4/19/2007, you wrote:

> That's where I came in. I lived there, alone, all night.  Nobody
told them
> that mynahs, like starlings and parrots, are very sensitive to the
SOCIAL