1. Re: Playing .oma in SoundForge9

Subject: 1. Re: Playing .oma in SoundForge9
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:18 am ((PDT))
Rob,

I can highly recommend Sound Forge. I have used it for editing for
several years now and it is an invaluable piece of software.
Currently, our business has version 6.  (We didn't have XP when
version 8 came out initially and thus have been waiting for version
Message: 9.
Subject: ) Just last week we received an upgrade offer to version 9 which we
will be doing within the next few weeks.  I've never heard of .oma
files, but would be glad to convert the file for you, if that would
help any. (And I've not read this entire thread, so pardon me if I
have missed the point of anything that's been said.)

----------------------
Suzanne
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www
Florida, USA

--- In  Rob Danielson <>
wrote:

> At 1:17 AM -0400 4/11/07, Walter Knapp wrote:
> >  There was talk of  Sony providing this plug
> >  >> in their software, Sound Forge.  With an oma decoder in hand,
I'd

> Walt wrote
>
> >Sony's SoundForge 9 software (a full out sound editing/processing
> >program) does handle ATRAC/oma and so on both opening and saving.
As