Re: [gear] one bit technology for field recording [long msg]

Subject: Re: [gear] one bit technology for field recording [long msg]
From: "Walter Knapp" waltknapp
Date: Thu Apr 5, 2007 10:44 am ((PDT))
> On 4/3/07, oryoki2000 <> wrote:

>> > Anyway, the proof is in the pudding. We need to get one of the
>> > MR-1000 models into Rob D's hands for some real world (and lead-lined
>> > narration booth) testing.

How the heck is Rob's and other testing sites real world? And is he the
world's authority on quality of sound equipment, or just another testing
hobbiest and not a pro in it?

My name is not Rob, so you can ignore my ravings...

Folks, for nature recording real world is out in the field recording
real natural sounds.

Otherwise change the name of this group to Testing Audio Equipment,
which is what it looks like from here. Endlessly.

BTW, I am interested in these new recorders, but only for recording
nature. You do remember nature?