Re: K6/ME66 noise.

Subject: Re: K6/ME66 noise.
From: "Rich Peet" richpeet
Date: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:02 am ((PDT))
LOL. I don't think I am getting rid of the toughbook anytime soon.
I did get a bit mad at it when I found that the manual says nothing
about its safety feature of not turning on below 20 degrees F.

Mine is the CF-29 which is now the 30. I still have 1.5 years
warrantee on it. For field use the toughbooks spoil you fast.
http://catalog2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ModelDetail?displayTab=O&storeId=11201&catalogId=13051&itemId=100537&catGroupId=32001&surfModel=Toughbook-30

I have determined that the problem is my DSP drivers.  I wont be
replacing my RME Multiface anytime soon either so will try some other
software that will run the extensions.

Rich

--- In  "Suzanne Williams"