self duplicating emails

Subject: self duplicating emails
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:49 am ((PDT))
I'm experiencing deleted emails reappearing, duplicated anywhere from
2 -6 times. For example Martyn's SD 442 post last night first
appeared as a single post. The next time I opened my email app it
appeared as four. I deleted the extra three. This morining there are
two. Some lists are affected more than others. Some posts
self-duplicate more than others. Some users are having the same
trouble on other lists. Some lists are not infected yet,.. but it may
be that it is email application-specific. I'm using Eudora 6.2 on OS
X 10.4.8 Rob D.

--
Rob Danielson
Peck School of the Arts