Re: windpac

Subject: Re: windpac
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:23 pm ((PDT))
By minidisc mics do you mean lavaliers?

I've not heard of a lavalier mini-zeppelin before.  Probably because
they are so expensive that most zeppelin users are using pro-mics.
Also because lavs are made mostly for on person use.  That said, the
smallest Rycote, like the baby ball gag, would be fine for lavaliers.
 I use the tiny furry windjammers for my lavs.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=3DSearch&A=3Ddetails&Q=3D=
&sku=3D253753&is=3DREG&addedTroughType=3Dsearch

That works fine, although not as well as a zeppelin of course.

Of course building your own windscreen is another perfectly fine option.

Danny

--- In  { brad brace } <>