Re: [gear] Olympus DS-30

Subject: Re: [gear] Olympus DS-30
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:06 am ((PDT))
Thanks a lot, I will get one, even though I have to read crap at
their site as: "Capture the richness you want with super-high-quality sound=
."
What "super-high-quality sound...???"

I was quite impressed by the similar iRiver MP3 which I tried. It had
a good mic input and was very easy to handle.

Klas.

Telinga Microphones, Botarbo,
S-748 96 Tobo, Sweden.
Phone & fax int + 295 310 01