1. Re: Noisy Marantz PMD recorders

Subject: 1. Re: Noisy Marantz PMD recorders
From: "Raimund Specht" animalsounds
Date: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:44 am ((PDT))
Thanks, oryoki for that information. There are also differences
between the various models within the Sennhesier ME and MKH series.
For instance, the MKH20 (25mV/Pa) and ME62 (31mV/Pa) provide lower
signal levels than the model K6/ME66 (50mV/Pa). In other words, the
absolute noise floors of the less sensitive models (expressed in =B5V or
dBU) obviously no not fully mask the inherent noise floor of the PMD670.

Raimund