Re: new FR-2Le information

Subject: Re: new FR-2Le information
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:17 am ((PDT))
I believe I heard a Fostex rep say the preamps are BETTER than the
regular FR2.  No one has tested this product yet though so...we have
yet to confirm.  It looks sweet.  Certainly poised to take over the
market at that price point.  Will it ever come out?  The release date
has been pushed and pushed since last fall.

--- In  Philip Tyler
<> wrote:

> looks good, but no specs on the mic pre-amps?
> if the mic pre's are good it could be a great machine,
> doesn't look too big either.
> i might just hang fire on buying an MZ-RH1 as this
> costs only a little bit more, but it all hangs on
> those mic pre's.
>
> Phil
>
> --- david briggs <> wrote:
>
> > new info on fostex page:
> >
> http://www.fostexinternational.com/docs/pro_products/fr2le.shtml
> > prices upon studio spares site and HHB...also Us
> > sites zzsounds etc.
> >
> > dave

> > removed]

> New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find
out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win
prizes.