Camera Videos

Subject: Camera Videos
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:03 pm ((PDT))
I just acquired a new digital camera.  Its the first one I've had that
makes decent videos.  In any case, at the link below, I have added 2
taken at a local garden.  One has a mockingbird singing and the 2nd a
male cardinal.  Not up to the quality I see at this group, but thought
I'd share anyway.

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/558141340JNxAHK

Suzanne
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www
Florida, USA

"How bravely Autumn paints upon the sky The gorgeous fame of Summer which i=
s fled!" - Thomas Hood, Written in a Volume of Shakespeare