Re: just one more MD question (waxing philosophical)

Subject: Re: just one more MD question (waxing philosophical)
From: "{ brad brace }" bbrace2001
Date: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:03 am ((PDT))
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007, Dan Dugan wrote:

> Anything can break. The genius of digital media is like life--the
> ability to reverse entropy, up to a point. And then it's over, gone,
> lost forever. But what fun while it lasts!

The Picture of Digital Gray:

I shall grow old, and horrible, and dreadful. But this
picture will remain always young. It will never be older
than this particular day of June. . . . If it were only the
other way! If it were I who was to be always young, and the
picture that was to grow old! For that-for that-I would give
everything! Yes, there is nothing in the whole world I would
not give! I would give my soul for that!

:b