Re: Mastering Pointers

Subject: Re: Mastering Pointers
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Thu Mar 1, 2007 10:43 am ((PST))
Yes you are right.

I think it'd still be worthwhile to have an opening tag to help people
adjust the volume such as Mr Storm's.  But if not, as long as the
target volume level falls in line with regular pop music I suppose
people will be in the ballpark more or less.

I should've said 'most' media.  I forgot about nature recording and
Bruckner symphonies:)

Danny

--- In  "John Hartog"