Some recordings from Algonquin Provincial Park - Finch Invasion 2007

Subject: Some recordings from Algonquin Provincial Park - Finch Invasion 2007
From: "David La Puma" woodcreeper
Date: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:34 pm ((PST))
Last weekend some friends and I headed north to Algonquin Provincial Park in
search of winter finches (there has been a bumper cone crop this year- and
the place is crawling with both Crossbills and Evening Grosbeaks). I've
posted some of my recordings on my site - www.woodcreeper.com

All recordings were made with a Sennheiser ME66 and a Marantz PMD 670. I did
all my editing in Adobe Audition.

Cheers

David

--