More frogs

Subject: More frogs
From: "Debbi B" dgbrusco
Date: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:59 pm ((PST))
On 2/17, a relatively warm (for the season) night that had the bats
out, I recorded these guys (Pacific Treefrogs/Pacific Chorus Frogs)
with an Olympus voice recorder (the quick recorder I ended up with).
Had I been with a couple of friends, I'd have brought the good stuff,
but I was leading a hike. No luck with Reg-legged.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/dgbrusco Sounds folder, then MB Frog Pond.
Click Sounds again if you get an error page.

Debbi