Re: Bird Songs of the Scottish Highlands and Islands

Subject: Re: Bird Songs of the Scottish Highlands and Islands
From: "Neville Recording" nevillerecording
Date: Mon Feb 5, 2007 3:35 pm ((PST))
Hi John
The CD 's are all available on the webpage with excellent sound quality. Al=
l the CDs are digitally mastered as apposed to the analog copies on the web=
 page. You can pay directly with a credit card to the secure system known a=
s Paypal. If you are uncomfortable with paypal you can always send us a mon=
ey order in US dollars. Overseas customers pay in $26 US dollars to cover t=
he extra mailing cost. We think you will enjoy the Scottish production.We w=
ill also have a "Beginners Guide to the Birdsong of North Ameraica "coming =
out later this year.

best wishes
John Neville