Powering Triplets

Subject: Powering Triplets
From: "tk7859" tk7859
Date: Mon Feb 5, 2007 9:52 am ((PST))
--- In  Gianni Pavan <>
> Concerning the wiring, can you give me the simplest scheme for
> providing power and getting a decent signal ?

Hello All

By coincidence, after receiveing several e-mail queries as to how I
power my triplet capsules, I prepared (yesterday) the following diagram

http://ad2004.hku.nl/naturesound/TomR/rapidVpanasonic/tripletpower.jpg

This shows how I power the Rapid 25-0190 triplets.  For convenient
mounting of the triplets on the barriers I have placed the capsules on
the same stripbord as the capacitor and resistor.  In future schemes I
will probably  mount the left and right stripboards with the battery
at the recorder end of the coax.

This sort of circuit is seen in many places on the web, but many
thanks to Richard, of this Group, for pointing me in the right direction.

Very recently (yesterday again) I used this same powering system for
some Panasonic WM-61a triplets and it works fine.

Cheers

Tom Robinson