Re: K6/ME66, MKH60, NT1-A vs. SD722, HD-P2 , PMD671, 670, 660,

Subject: Re: K6/ME66, MKH60, NT1-A vs. SD722, HD-P2 , PMD671, 670, 660,
From: "Aaron Ximm" aaron_gmail
Date: Thu Feb 1, 2007 3:56 pm ((PST))
Thanks Raimund, fantastic work!

On the 722's noise spectrum chart, it appears there's a harmonic (?)
sequence popping above the floor, do you attribute that to the 722 or do yo=
think it's an artifact?

On my crummy speakers here at work I believe I can hear a high-pitched
artifact in the normalized 722 recording, but it could just be these Yamaha
desktop speakers or my noisy integrated sound card...

 best,
  aaron

--

  quietamerican.org