Re: Edirol R-4 Firmware update

Subject: Re: Edirol R-4 Firmware update
From: "Antonio Celis" tony_celis
Date: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:32 pm ((PST))
Volker W,

Thanks for the info about the R4 update. I will check my serial numbers and=
 see
if I need the firmware.

I can say I'm a happy edirol R4 user. I have not experienced a problem at a=
ll.

Antonio Celis

--- Volker Widmann <> escribi=F3:

> Hi all,
>

> I recently found out that there is a frmware update for the Edirol-R4.
>
> It fixes a bug that is to be found in some serial numbers as stated here:

http://www.edirol.com/index.php?option=3Dcom_content&task=3Dview&id=3D206&I=
temid=3D295

> But I also found out that some functions were added, for example that it=

> can now record in BWF format as well or that the effects can now be
> applied to single channels
>

> Here is the direct link:
>
> http://www.edirol.com/index.php?option=3Dcom_content&task=3Dview&id=3D29&=
Itemid=3D255

> I might take this chance to find out how many happy R4 users there are
> in this group.
>

> So if you feel like it, let me know!!!!
>

> Volker
>

> "Microphones are not ears,
> Loudspeakers are not birds,
> A listening room is not nature."
> Klas Strandberg
> Yahoo! Groups Links

=09
=09
=09=09
Do You Yahoo!?
La mejor conexi=F3n a Internet y <b >2GB</b> extra a tu correo por $100 al =
mes. http://net.yahoo.com.mx