Upgrading to SS 4.0

Subject: Upgrading to SS 4.0
a download (NB: the minidisc forum advises against this).
Message: 3.
Subject: Downloading and converting only one file at a time (I read a book).
Message: 4.
Subject: Standing VERY still whilst doing the "write to disc" procedure in
the field.

The latter only happens occcasionally as now with the Telinga I am
mostly am on "pause" because of the menu issues Klas referred to. I
have read on here that the RH1 overcomes that flaw, but for that I need
to save up again....

Chris