Re: Paul Coopmans

Subject: Re: Paul Coopmans
From: "Wild Sanctuary" bigchirp1
Date: Tue Jan 2, 2007 11:49 am ((PST))
This is a great loss and  a truly sad moment. To lose folks like Paul
and (a dozen years or so ago) Ted Parker, who's work in Peru and
Central America was equally special, shows us just how fragile life
is and how valuable the work of these dedicated folks is to our sense
of the world.

Bernie Krause

--
Wild Sanctuary