Re: Info Editor (Progress with a Telinga and some questions

Subject: Re: Info Editor (Progress with a Telinga and some questions
From: "umashankar" umashanks
Date: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:10 am ((PST))
i have but rarely use either protools or wavelab. i mostly use cool edit (n=
ow audition) and have found most of the data i enter in the wave editor (us=
ing control p) is viewable and editable in infoedit. i have not had much us=
e for broadcast wave format's additional tags as they mostly have to do wit=
h broadcasters needs.

umashankar