Re: Soundfield opinions

Subject: Re: Soundfield opinions
From: "davelori777" davelori777
Date: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:51 am ((PST))
I'm not much of a numbers/spec reader so your notes on the self noise
are helpful.  I find peoples opinions are more useful than a spec
sheet anyday.

Have you really found multichannel recordings hard to present?  I
would have thought with the wealth of home theatre receivers and
DVD-Audio players etc. that it has actually become quite simple.  The
capturing being the difficult part.

Thanks for the advice.

Dave