Re: For Sale: Shure VP88 microphone and A88SM suspension

Subject: Re: For Sale: Shure VP88 microphone and A88SM suspension
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:57 pm ((PST))
Ok, I'll drop the price a little...If someone wants both items they
can have them for $649.

Is anyone interested?  I am putting these on ebay in a few days if I
don't hear from anyone.

Thanks!

Danny

--- In  "Danny Meltzer"
<> wrote:

> Shure VP88 M/S Mic complete as NEW! $589
> Shure A88SM suspension for VP88 $99
>
> New from B&H these two are $850.
>
> So I am selling these since I am upgrading.  They have been great and
> I recorded lots of stuff on my website with them.  I know there are
> varying opinions of this mic among the group, but despite it's
> possible shortcomings, it is a very handy way to get quick, accurate
> MS recordings.  Everything is in great shape.  The VP88 is brand new
> from February 2006.  I sent mine in for service and they replaced it
> with a factory fresh one!  The only thing I can think of that is less
> than perfect is that there are a few superficial scratches in the
> black paint on the back of the mic from a mount.  I am including
> absolutely EVERYTHING you would receive if you bought a new VP88
> including the manual, warranty card and even something you don't get,
> a brand new 6 volt battery to power it.  So this is even MORE than you
> get with a brand new one!
>
> I also have a Rycote Windshield kit for this mic but I am considering
> using that for my new mics.  If someone wants to buy that as well I am
> open to discussing it.
>
> Please email me with any questions.  I have posted photos here:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=3Dfromshare&Uc=3D2mbekrnj.68=
fkkoqj&Uy=3Duk5435&Ux=3D0

> Thanks!
>
> Danny