Re: Drunk robins

Subject: Re: Drunk robins
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:47 am ((PST))
Thanks for the report! I grew up in Marin County, with a view over SF
Bay, and several Pyracantha bushes in the yard. Robins would regularly
get drunk on the lovely red berries and try to fly into the reflections
on the plate glass windows, sometimes falling two stories to the ground
below, where they'd lay dazed for a while until they woke up and
staggered off, taking a while to find their wings. Yes, good to keep
the kitties indoors!

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689