Re: Amazing films

Subject: Re: Amazing films
From: "J. Young" jyoung1113
Date: Mon Nov 6, 2006 12:31 pm (PST)
Bernie & Ray,
  I'm so glad to hear you guys declare this, as I thought it was my own
taste, and not that of anyone else. Thinking of all of my hours, yes days
spent sitting in a marsh blind listening to the magnificent symphonies of
unadulterated nature. Then when man's music is added it seems so much has
been removed from the emotion.
  Well, I'm glad it's not just me.
  Thanks,