Re: wireless synchronization of multiple recorders

Subject: Re: wireless synchronization of multiple recorders
From: "Rich Peet" richpeet
Date: Thu Nov 2, 2006 5:36 am (PST)
I suspect you have an equivelent to our US system. Here in the US we
have WWV which transmits the time from an atomic clock on a number of
radio frequencies. Male voice comes from CO and Female voice comes
from HI. Then you just use a small radio and use one audio channel to
record the time and the other to record the subject. Keeps things in
sync no matter how far apart they are and is cheap.

Rich