New Website for Music Students

Subject: New Website for Music Students
From: "Ray" musicbar01
Date: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:37 am (PDT)
Greetings All,
My apologies for any cross posting.  I've recently constructed a
website, the Virtual Music Class Room, designed to tutor high school-
age musicians in music theory fundamentals and ear training.  I mention
it here only because the website includes a page devoted to Music and
Nature.  List members are invited to visit the website, sign the guest
book, and offer any suggestions for improvement as I continue to refine
the project.  You may find the website at
http://www.virtualmusicclassroom.com
Thank you for any consideration and special thanks to Dr. Bernie Krause
who started me on this music & nature sounds journey.  I'm enjoying it
and find it to be a vital part of my professional work.
All best,
Ray