Re: PRI Show THE WORLD running Geo-Quiz with my recordings t

Subject: Re: PRI Show THE WORLD running Geo-Quiz with my recordings t
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:50 pm (PDT)
Yeah I think the link'll be up soon.

I know I have 3 or 4 minutes of those frogs at least.

The hard part was finding them away from other frogs...I heard them all the=
 time down
there, but often largely covered up by other frog sounds.  The one time I h=
ad them alone I
tried to record as much as I could, but of course we were doing research an=
d couldn't stop
for too long to do that.

Danny

--- In  "Aaron Ximm" <> wrot=