Re: sibilance with NT1-A pair

Subject: Re: sibilance with NT1-A pair
From: "Allen Cobb" ashtangakasha
Date: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:36 pm (PDT)
Yes, Bruce, you don't lose your bet -- I did plug the XLR's into
the mic inputs! I just couldn't get them into the RCA's. As far
as I can tell, everything is the same from bad session to good
session -- recorder, mics, cables, settings, etc. That's why I'm
suspicious of the weather. It can get VERY humid here in Iowa.

ac

Allen Cobb
http://timbreproductions.com