Re: Faux Fur Group Order - Update

Subject: Re: Faux Fur Group Order - Update
From: "John Hartog" hartogj
Date: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:22 pm (PDT)
> Thinking about it, I will probably not need more than one so I can
give
> up one of my two yards if it helps someone else get what they
need...
> Onlt if it is not too much trouble to adjust it as I got my request
for
> payment already...
>
> <L>

Hi Lou,

Either way is fine, though sticking with two means one less cut and
one less box for me.
Two yards is a nice amount because since the width is 60" you get a
nice big square.

If anyone's interested in a lighter shade, I bought a yard of the Fox
in Tan at a local store to test out the bulk and weight for
shipping.  I would gladly let it go at the same price as the group
material.

I also have the yard of Shag (Red Fox) I bought for the same purpose
as above, but I don't really need it.

While I was shopping I found some lightweight Malden Power Stretch
fleece (60", four-way stretch, single velour) that would be a great
base layer of wind protection for a cage or parabolic dish.  I bought
several yards: if anyone wants some let me know.

John Hartog