Re: Another RFID

Subject: Re: Another RFID
From: "Wild Sanctuary" bigchirp1
Date: Thu Sep 7, 2006 10:12 am (PDT)
It was 2% ten years ago last time I heard David Brower speak, Martyn.
USFS estimates that about a quarter of that has been lost to fire and
logging in the past decade.

Brower's comment: "The US represents 5% of the world's population.
And we consume 60% of the world's resources. 5% of us consume 90% of
that amount."

When I began recording in 1968, fully 45% of our old growth forests
still remained. Now the estimate is 1.75% in all of N. America.

Bernie

--
Wild Sanctuary
P. O. Box 536