Re: Stolen sound equipment

Subject: Re: Stolen sound equipment
From: "Tim Nielsen" supernielsen
Date: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:57 pm (PDT)
David also posted over on the rec.arts.production.sound group, and
it's awful, he was wiped out.

But David also never insured his gear, which he claimed was worth
$100,000, and couldn't even supply a list of serial numbers. Which
should be a lesson to us all, that at least have a list of serial
number easily available to get out there as soon as possible. And if
you're gear is worth enough money, it's worth enough to insure it.