Re: any Ivory-billed woodpecker experts, searchers on this list?

Subject: Re: any Ivory-billed woodpecker experts, searchers on this list?
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:37 am (PDT)
Like I say, Good luck, I don't want to turn this list into the IBW list
serve but for all sightings in this day and age of modern technology, we
still cant come up with a decent image or sound!!!

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:

 <http://www.naturesound.org/> http://www.naturesound.org

Redmond. Washington. USA

N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: