Re: Eqium update- Universal Binary

Subject: Re: Eqium update- Universal Binary
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:42 pm (PDT)
At 7:14 PM -0400 8/19/06, Walter Knapp wrote:

>They seem to be indicating that we will have some sort of cheaper
>transition price. If not I'm going to have to think if I need the full
>set of their products. My income is not increasing.
>
>Walt

EA does seem to be upgrading all of their plugs one at a time--
possibly as a friendly farewell?  I don't plan on buying any
universal/intel apps any time soon for the same reason. That said, as
long as we stay with Mac, we'll have to upgrade eventually. There's a
chance these $0 betas will work fine when that happens. Rob D.