Re: Telinga and Humidity?

Subject: Re: Telinga and Humidity?
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:36 pm (PDT)
Yes, you should put it in the holder, but you can put it in and out of the
dish. (I presume you have a PRO5 or PRO6 and a stereo DATmic or  Twin Science)

The focal point depends on the distance, just as when you use a lens, but
only at short distances.
Try to learn how it works. Put a small FM radio between stations and listen
to the noise. Try different distances, from 30 meters to three meters. Put
the microphone in and out an inch or two.
Try to get a personal understanding for how it works.
If you have a Stereo DATmic, also the stereo effect will be different.

Klas.