Article about animal language--Digest Number 2200

Subject: Article about animal language--Digest Number 2200
From: "Michael Dalton" mdaltonarielle
Date: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:37 am (PDT)

    Scientists are studying what animals are saying and having difficult time,
even with computers, to try to decode animal ommunications.

  Likewise, I am having difficulty with my fellow man's failure to understand
recorded words spoken in English by a talking bird that CAN communicate
something we should be able to understand. The problem seems to be that people
are not ready to communicate with other animals and therefore bypass what the
animal. The listener needs only good ears to decode a bird's English speech, no
computer needed.

  For some sames, check several of the pages (about 6 examples) at her web site:

                               www.ParrotSpeech.com

  Animal communication is a reality, could it be that we are generally not
smart enough to understand it?

  Regards,

  Mike Dalton
  Florida