Re: Fostex FR-2 LE announcement by B&H

Subject: Re: Fostex FR-2 LE announcement by B&H
From: "Steve Pelikan" pelikan45224
Date: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:16 pm (PDT)
My understanding is that Broadcast Wave Format is a RIFF file, just like
ordinary .wav files
with a couple extra "sections" that include metadata. I suspect, and
would like someone to hear from someone who
know more or has actual experience with the matter, that most
applications that open .wav files will alos
open a BWF file, simply discarding the extra segments of data.

cfmspencer wrote:

> below is a link to the recent announcement about the new Fostex
> recorder by B&H.
>
> http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?
> <http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?>
> A=3Dgetpage&kw=3DFostex_FR2LE&Q=3DnewsLetter/fostex_fr2LEjul2006.jsp&O=3D=
Root