Re: WL 183 v 93 PIP test

Subject: Re: WL 183 v 93 PIP test
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_rob
Date: Mon Jul 3, 2006 11:55 am (PDT)
Hi David--
re:
http://tinyurl.com/hhlb7
Good to see your curiosity got the better of you. I agree with your
observations with a quick ear analysis. I hear no differences that
are likely to give either mic a clear edge. Both, of course, are
noisier than what most would consider ideal for recording ambience.

We'll hang onto your comparison test and see if it correlates with
Eric's tests. As for file quality,  how about if you upload the
Message: 44.