Re:

Subject: Re:
From: "Gene Dorcas" genedorcas
Date: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:23 pm (PDT)
I would appreciate it very much if anyone could help me identify some frog
calls.

Iredell
<http://www.frogloggers.com/Recordings/Iredell%20County%20Site%20-%202006-0=
6
-27.mp3>  County Site - 2006-06-27.mp3

These frog calls were recorded June 27, 2006 at 10:15PM in Iredell County,
N. Carolina. Equipment consisted of a Sennheiser ME66/K6 and an Oade Bros
modified Marantz PMD660. It is unedited and includes slight background nois=
from nearby highway in the middle of the recording. This recording was made
in a boggy area with tall grasses and Blackberry bushes. It had just rained
a few hours previous and the temperature was 24 degrees C.

Thanks,

Gene