7+ hour recordings in Hi-MD (was Re: ordering gear in Australia

Subject: 7+ hour recordings in Hi-MD (was Re: ordering gear in Australia
From: "Rob Danielson"
Date: Tue May 30, 2006 1:24 pm (PDT)
Neat trick John! Also, the "divide" tool  in SS can be used to cut-up
a single 7 hour 55 minute Hi-SP oma file into sections before they
are converted to .wav.  None can be longer than 182 minutes as to not
exceed the 2GB limit size for PC.  This is one of the neatest things
about HiMD-- being able to hide a small $200 recorder in a place for
an 8 hour recording at ATRAC3+ quality. The omas can be recombined in
SS too. Rob D.

--
Rob Danielson
Peck School of the Arts