Re: RH1 Hi-MD and Macintosh

Subject: Re: RH1 Hi-MD and Macintosh
From: "oryoki2000"
Date: Mon May 29, 2006 6:35am(PDT)
oryoki2000 wrote:
> The manual also confirms that in USA a "pro" version
> of the RH1 called the MZ-M200 will be sold.  This model
> will come with extra software to support the Macintosh...

I checked the online documentation again, and it appears
that the standard MZ-RH1 kit will include the Mac software
as well.  It's called "Hi-MD Music Transfer For Mac,"
and it lets you transfer WAV, Hi-SP and Hi-LP recordings
from the RH1 to the Mac.

At this point, I think the only difference between the
standard MZ-RH1 and "pro" MZ-M200 is that the latter is
bundled with an inexpensive microphone.

The EU version of the MZ-RH1 will have a slightly less
powerful headphone amp, as mandated by EU rules.

--oryoki