RE: PIP.

Subject: RE: PIP.
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 00:58:51 +0200
Yes, all plug in power inputs are unbalanced.

A phantom power input is somewhat different, as it is balanced. Both pin 2
and 3 have +48 v, which means that there is no current flowing through the
coil. (The coil is connected to pins 2 and 3)
That is why the 6,81k resistors should be matched. If unequal, a current
will flow.

Klas.

Telinga Microphones, Botarbo,
S-748 96 Tobo, Sweden.