Offering myself as Field project assistant, logistics, equipment h=

Subject: Offering myself as Field project assistant, logistics, equipment h=
From: "Richard Lyttle" <>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:36:15 -0400
auler

I am inspired by nature recording and frankly it is one of the few things I=
 do that does not remind me of work. I'm Richard "Rip" Lyttle, based outsid=
e of Washington DC in Takoma Park, MD.

May I offer myself to nature recordists here in the U.S. ( or international=
 recordists ) who are doing projects in the field and need an equipment man=
, hauler, logistics, set up person for those of you who are doing paid / sp=
onsored field recording projects?=20

I believe I would be a excellent field hand that would support the recordis=
ts work and be an all-aspects grunt person to accomplish the project.

To do the thing I love would be unreal, and I have no idea whether any of y=
ou would need the my support service or not.

I have decent audio and video equipment myself, am an excellent amateur wil=
dlife expert, excellent spotter of animals, have no health issues, strong, =
viable passport, no record.

If any of you ever need a field support person, I'd jump at the chance and =
my fees are negotiable!

I guess Martyn Stewart is somewhat of a reference for me, and I know a few =
of you on this list. I learn every day when I read your emails.

Thank you for reading this. The thought occured to me to let the group know=
-you just never know!

Richard "Rip" Lyttle
Takoma Park, MD
301.526.6086-cell