Re: Another Owl ID needed

Subject: Re: Another Owl ID needed
From: Barb Beck <>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 20:26:53 -0700
Sounds about like couple of Great Horns or possibly more having quite a
conversation.  Their calls appear to be overlapping. I think I can hear
at least one male and female.  I think can pick them out a little better
in the unfilteres section.  The female is calling first then the male in
the unfiltered section.
Barb Beck
Edmonton Alberta Canada